Systems guide and implementer
• Conducting user trainings, writing training documents and preparing presentations/videos.
• Performing regular controls on data in the system, identifying gaps and working regularly with users to improve the data.
• Regular response to users applying for system support.
• Reading characterization documents and ongoing work with the software team.
• Performing tests for new screens and processes in the system.
- Relevant bachelor's degree - information systems, industrial engineering and management or another relevant bachelor's degree
- Previous experience in implementing systems - a significant advantage
- Familiarity with horizontal processes in a large organization such as: project management processes, Procurement to Pay, financial processes - a significant advantage
- Training abilities and standing in front of an audience - a must
- English at a high level - mandatory