Director of Global Construction
- Leading the team of project managers in the department who manage solar, wind and storage large-scale farms, from the financial close to the construction and operational phase in the field.
- Monitor and manage all project’s budgets in the department.
- Management of internal organizational work interfaces, including development, engineering, finance as well as contractors, global equipment suppliers, owner engineer, and business partners.
- Analysis of key milestones and understanding of risks and contractual exposures with performing strategic negotiation in favor of proactive solutions.
- Ongoing representation and updating of the project’s progress to management, partners, and other stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Mechanical or other relevant fields – a must
- At least 10 years of previous experience in construction project management, including buildings, electrical infrastructure, substations, management of contractors, consultants, and planners – a must.
- Previous experience in managing global projects – a must.
- Experience in managing budgets and financial aspects of complex infrastructure projects – a must.
- Proven experience in team management – a must.
- Previous experience in the field of renewable energy – a significant advantage.
- Excellent self-management skills, task prioritization and multiple interface management in parallel.
- Technical orientation with outstanding ability to look at the bigger picture.
- Proficiency in all Office applications, including Excel – a must.
- High level of English (speaking, reading, and writing) – a must.
- This position includes traveling abroad.