- Create financial reports, analysis and plans for Renewable energy projects in large scale in different countries in Europe continental (Local Gaap and IFRS)
- Compose Consolidated financial statements based on IFRS
- Accompanying projects at various stages (development, construction, and operation) from financial aspect, including compliance with facility agreements, calculation of coverage ratios, repayment schedules, financial hedging, preparing financial statements, etc.
- Ad-hoc analyses, tasks
- Work closely together with Finance management to share reports and analysis findings
- Review yearly/quarterly/monthly tax returns (VAT, CIT, etc.), other communication tasks towards Tax Authority.
- Preparing quarterly/yearly management reports based on internal and international regulations (mainly IFRS).
- Take active role in the yearly financial closing, participation in the statutory audit of the local entities and Group audit process
- Relationship management inside group contacts related to accounting and tax questions, communication with management companies, both verbally, in writing and occasionally in person.
- Prepare plan/actual cost analyses explaining the reasons for variances
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree
- Chartered accountant (CPA or CA) qualification – an advantage
- 3+ years’ experience preferably in multinational reporting environment
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite with advanced Excel skills
- Fluent English skills in oral and in written
- SAP/ERP knowledge – an advantage
- IFRS knowledge – an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines with an analytical and logical thinking
- Assertive, problem-solving attitude, solid communication skills; balanced and helpful personality