Welcome to the website of Enlight Renewable Energy Ltd. and of any corporation under its control, as defined in the Securities Law, 1968 (hereinafter: “Enlight”).
Services at the Website:
The website provides information and content related to Enlight’s activities and to its reports. However, it would be prudent to clarify that the information provided at the Website is solely general information and does not constitute a substitute for the examination by and consultation with professionals and does not constitute a substitute for the full perusal of the Company’s reports. The Company does not undertake to continuously update the Website in relation to its reports. Use of the Website does not involve any ownership whatsoever.
You are permitted to use the content appearing on the website, in accordance with the rules detailed below:
- The site may not be used except for non-commercial purposes. No other material may be copied and used, or others be permitted to use, in any other manner, the content contained in the website, including other websites, electronic publications, print publications, etc., for any other purpose.
- No computer application or other means, including crawlers, robots, and the like, may be enabled or permitted to be enabled, for purposes of searching, scanning, copying, or automatic retrieval of content from the website. In addition, such means should not be created nor used to create a compilation, collection or repository containing content from the site.
- Content from the website may not be displayed in any manner whatsoever, including by means of any software, device, accessory or communication protocol – which changes their design at the site or omits any content whatsoever, in particular advertisements and commercial content.
- The website may not be linked to any site that contains pornographic content, content that promotes racism or unacceptable discrimination, or which is contrary to the law, or the publication thereof is in violation of the law or promotes activity that is in violation of the law.
All copyright and intellectual property at the website, in the services offered at the website and all content contained therein, are solely those of Enlight. You are prohibited from copying, modifying, publishing, distributing, publicly displaying, publicly broadcasting, transmitting or making available to the general public, processing, creating or making derivative works, selling or renting any part of the above stated, whether by you personally or whether through a third party, by any means or way, whether electronic, computerized, mechanical, optical, photographic or recorded, or by any other means, without the prior, written consent of Enlight. The trademarks and advertisements of Enlight are the property of Enlight only. Such are not to be used without the prior, written content of Enlight.
The use of the Website is the sole and absolute responsibility of the website user.
Content on the website is usable AS IS – Content may not be tailored to the needs of any user and users will not have any allegation, claim or demand against Enlight for the nature of the content, their capabilities, their limitations and the adaptation thereof to their needs.
Enlight does not undertake that the Website services will not be interrupted, will be provided in a regular or non-stop manner, will be upheld securely and without errors and will be immune from unauthorized access to the Enlight computers or immune to any damage, break downs, malfunction or failure – and all with respect to hardware, software, communications lines and systems, at Enlight or at any of its suppliers.
Changes to the Website and Termination of Service:
Enlight is at liberty to change, from time to time, the structure of the Website, its appearance and the design thereof, the scope and availability of the services incorporated therein, and will be at liberty to change any other aspect of the website – all without having to notify you to this effect in advance.
Those accessing the website will have no allegations, claims or demands against Enlight for making such changes or with respect to malfunctions that may occur while making such changes or as a rule, any allegations in connection with the website content and the conformity thereof with the Company’s reporting.
Without derogating from the above stated, Enlight is at liberty, at any time, to discontinue the provision of the Services, in whole or in part.
There may be links at the website to various websites on the Internet. It would be prudent to hereby clarify and emphasize that the fact that the website links to these websites does not indicate Enlight’s consent to the content of those websites and does not constitute a guarantee of their reliability, their being up to date, the legality thereof, the privacy procedures of such websites and any other aspect involved in the operation thereof. Enlight will not be held responsible for the content to which the links redirect and will not be held responsible for any consequences that result from the use thereof or reliance upon them.
Enlight does not warrant that the links on the site will be operational at all times and will direct the user to an active website. Enlight is at liberty to remove links, from the website, that were previously incorporated therein or refrain from adding new links, at Enlight’s absolute discretion.
Enlight respects the privacy of users of the website and takes the necessary measures to maintain such.
When conducting transactions through the website, the user may be required to provide his / her details (such as for “Contact Us” inquiries). User information will be lawfully stored and securely protected.
Enlight will not submit the above stated user information to any third party, except in the following cases:
- Where such is deemed necessary for the proper operation of the Website Services;
- In the case where there is an obligation to provide the details;
The attention of those accessing the website is drawn to the fact that Enlight takes all necessary measures to secure the information on the website. At the same time, it would be prudent to clarify that Enlight has the ways and means to absolutely prevent any possibility of unauthorized intrusion into the website’s computers.
The laws of the State of Israel alone will apply to the above stated conditions and obligating documents. The exclusive jurisdiction to decide any dispute involving these rules is vested in the competent courts of the Tel Aviv and Central Districts of the State of Israel.